Community Conversations: A Jump-Start to a Healthy School Year
Cedars-Sinai and BlackDoctor.org will host a virtual community conversation to help kick-off the back-to-school season.
During this 1-hour online discussion, Prepping for a Healthy School Year, experts from Cedars-Sinai Guerin Children’s will provide guidance about school physicals, vaccinations, scoliosis screenings, teen mental health, as well as advice in managing and preventing common pediatric health issues such as colds, flu, allergies, and asthma.
Thursday, August 10
5-6 p.m. PT
- Moderator: Ellis Dean, Director of Digital Programming and Production, BlackDoctor.org
- Michelle Escovedo, MD, Adolescent Health, Cedars-Sinai Guerin Children’s
- Shazia Lutfeali, MD, Pediatric Allergy and Immunology, Cedars-Sinai Guerin Children’s
- Meliza Perales, RN, Pediatric Orthopaedics and Spine, Cedars-Sinai Guerin children’s (available for interviews in English or Spanish)
- Priya Soni, MD, Pediatric Infectious Disease, Cedars-Sinai Guerin Children’s
Melissa Vizcarra | firstname.lastname@example.org