Urgent Care Holiday Hours of Operation
Martin Luthur King Holiday Hours
Monday, Jan. 16, 2023 – 9 a.m.-6 p.m.
Tuesday, Jan. 17, 2023 – resume regular office hours.
Get Expert Care Without an Appointment
Walk in or use Save My Spot to minimize your wait. Simply choose a location and time that is convenient for you.
OPEN 7 DAYS A WEEK
ACCEPTS MOST INSURANCE
For life-threatening situations, please dial 911 immediately
Video Visit Now
Can’t see your doctor in person? Cedars-Sinai healthcare experts are available for online video visits to discuss non-urgent medical issues such as colds, flu and mild infections.
Things to Bring
- Photo ID (driver’s license, passport or any government-issued photo ID)
- Insurance card(s)
- Copies of tests, X-rays and scans, or medical histories related to your urgent issue
- List of medications, vitamins or dietary supplements you take, any allergies and your general health history
- A friend or family member to take you home, if needed
- Payment for services, insurance copays or other fees
Payment Options & Insurance
Services start at approximately $170 but may increase based on the types of clinical services required to care for you.
We accept most forms of insurance, including:
You may be responsible for a copayment depending on your specific insurance plan.
COVID-19 Updates for Our Visitors
Cedars-Sinai is committed to your health and safety. We are routinely updating our policies and guidelines to ensure everyone receives the care they need in a safe environment.