Board of Governors Innovation Center
Cedars-Sinai is home to some of the most groundbreaking discoveries in medical science. That tradition continues with the new Board of Governors Innovation Center, where scientists and physicians will focus on uncovering the genomic profile of an illness and developing new, personalized treatments and cell therapies targeting those specific disrupted genes or cell functions.
Customized therapies will aim to treat a variety of illnesses, including:
- Brain diseases
- Heart disease
- Gastrointestinal and liver diseases
- Diabetes and obesity
- High-risk pregnancy
- Bone and joint repair
- Lung diseases
- Autoimmune diseases
The Board of Governors Innovation Center will be able to:
- Advance drug discoveries based on personal genomic and cell characteristics to develop targeted therapies;
- Develop more effective and safe therapies;
- Identify a patient’s risk for a disease, such as cancer, so that physicians can prevent, detect and diagnose illnesses earlier.
Thanks to the Board of Governors Innovation Center, scientists will discover the cause of a particular disease—and, using state-of-the-art technology, will develop and deliver personalized, lifesaving treatments for patients.
We welcome your support.
Board of Governors Innovation Center Giving Opportunities
- Research Wing: $5,000,000
- Drug Discovery Laboratory: $5,000,000
- Administration Suite: $2,000,000
- Lobby: $1,500,000
- Biorepository: $1,000,000
- Innovation Lounge: $1,000,000
- Laboratory Bench: $500,000
- Cold Room: $200,000
- Tissue Culture Room: $150,000
- Research Alcoves: $100,000
Additional opportunities available. Please contact the BOG office for details at 310-423-7471.