Medical Records Request
Request Your Records Online
Cedars-Sinai patients can now request copies of their medical records through My CS-Link™, our online portal. This new feature allows patients to save time and paper by electronically submitting a request for medical information. You can download your records as a PDF file to keep or to share with other clinicians or family members.
To access this new feature:
- Log in to mycslink.org. If you don’t have a My CS-Link account, click I need access for myself under the New User Signup section.
- After logging in, click the My Medical Record tab, then Download My Record.
- Click Requested Records.
- Click Send us a customer service request.
- Fill out the Request for Health Records form.
After you submit the form, your requested records will be available in My CS-Link within five to seven days. If you have opted in for notification emails, you will receive an email when your medical records are ready for download.
Request Your Records by Mail or Fax
Another way to get a copy of your medical record is to download, print, fill out and sign the forms below, and fax or mail them back to Cedars-Sinai, ATTN: "Release of Information, Health Information Department (Medical Records)." Please be sure to sign the forms. Unsigned forms cannot be processed. Requests will be processed within five to seven business days.
Release of Information
Health Information Department (Medical Records)
Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
8700 Beverly Blvd., Room 2901
Los Angeles, CA 90048
If you need records on paper, a per-page fee will be charged. Records sent via email or patient portal are free of charge.
Our business hours are Monday to Friday from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. We are closed weekends and all major holidays.
- Authorization for Use or Disclosure of Health Information (PDF)
- Authorization for Use or Disclosure of Health Information — Spanish (PDF)
- Authorization for Use or Disclosure of Health Information — Farsi (PDF)
- Authorization for Use or Disclosure of Health Information — Russian (PDF)
- Authorization for Use or Disclosure of Health Information — Arabic (PDF)
- Request for an Accounting of Disclosures of Health Information (PDF)
- Request for Special Restriction on Use or Disclosure of Protected Health Information (PDF)
- Request to Amend Protected Health Information (PDF)