Medical Records Request
Request Your Records Online
Cedars-Sinai patients can now request copies of their medical records through My CS-Link™, our online portal. This new feature allows patients to save time and paper by electronically submitting a request for medical information. You can download your records as a PDF file to keep or to share with other clinicians or family members.
To access this new feature:
- Log in to mycslink.org (online and not in the app). If you don’t have a My CS-Link account, click on “Sign up now” and follow the instructions.
- In the portal, click “Menu” at the top of the page.
- Scroll down to the “Sharing” section and click “Request My Record.”
- Select the location (i.e., Cedars-Sinai Medical Center, Cedars-Sinai Medical Group, Imaging Film/CD Requests or Cedars-Sinai Marina del Rey Hospital).
- Complete the form and click “Submit.” (Please note that this works when you log in online and not in the app). You will receive a notification when the records are released to your portal.
After you submit the form, your requested records will be available in My CS-Link within five to seven days. If you have opted in for notification emails, you will receive an email when your medical records are ready for download.
Request Your Records by Mail or Fax
Another way to get a copy of your medical record is to download, print, fill out and sign the Authorization for Use or Disclosure of Health Information forms below, and fax or mail them back to Cedars-Sinai, ATTN: "Release of Information, Health Information Department (Medical Records)." Please be sure to sign the forms. Unsigned forms cannot be processed. Requests will be processed within five to seven business days.
Release of Information
Health Information Department (Medical Records)
Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
8700 Beverly Blvd., Room 2901
Los Angeles, CA 90048
If you need records on paper, a per-page fee will be charged. Records sent via email or patient portal are free of charge.
Our business hours are Monday to Friday from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. We are closed weekends and all major holidays.
- Authorization for Use or Disclosure of Health Information (PDF)
- Authorization for Use or Disclosure of Health Information — Spanish (PDF)
- Authorization for Use or Disclosure of Health Information — Farsi (PDF)
- Authorization for Use or Disclosure of Health Information — Russian (PDF)
- Authorization for Use or Disclosure of Health Information — Arabic (PDF)
- Request for an Accounting of Disclosures of Health Information (PDF)
- Request for Special Restriction on Use or Disclosure of Protected Health Information (PDF)
- Request to Amend Protected Health Information (PDF)