Care for High-Risk Patients
We offer regular monitoring, lifestyle changes and education to women with a family history of breast cancer. We can help you reduce anxiety related to breast cancer risk while supporting your long-term breast health.
Who Is at Higher Risk for Breast Cancer?
Women who have a mother, sister or daughter with breast cancer or who have a previous, personal diagnosis of atypical cells or lobular carcinoma in situ are at increased risk. We can help.
- You receive compassionate care, leading-edge technology and counseling on preventive options.
- Monitoring and education provide you with facts about your personal risk, and ways to manage your health.
- In a single, comprehensive appointment, a dedicated team of breast care experts — including a nutritionist, physical therapist, social worker, geneticist and nurse practitioner — work together to develop a personalized plan for breast cancer monitoring and risk reduction.
- Imaging may be available on the same day as the first appointment.
- In most cases, your insurance covers services if you're eligible.
Other breast care programs available at Cedars-Sinai: