Anatomic and Clinical Pathology Residency Graduates
- Samuel Guzman, MD, Neuropathology Fellowship, Keck School of Medicine at USC, Los Angeles, CA
- Brice Hunt, MD, Deputy Medical Examiner, L.A. County Department of Medical Examiner-Coroner
- Colin McCormack, MD, attending pathologist, Baylor Scott & White Medical Center, Temple, Texas
- Andrew Siref, MD, Dermatopathology Fellowship, Baylor Scott & White Medical Center, Temple, Texas
- Mary Wong, MD, Faculty, Oregon Health and Science University, Portland, Oregon
- Michelle Don, MD, Hematopathology fellow, Cedars-Sinai
- Wendy Kadi, DO, Surgical pathology fellow, Keck School of Medicine of University of Southern California
- Kimberly Lally, MD, Transfusion medicine fellow, Johns Hopkins, Baltimore, Maryland
- Angelica Vivero, MD, Transfusion medicine fellow, Cedars-Sinai
Have Questions or Need Help?
If you have questions or would like to learn more about the Anatomic and Clinical Pathology Residency Program at Cedars-Sinai, please call or send a message to Academic Program Coordinator, LeeTanya Marion-Murray.
Department of Pathology and Laboratory Medicine
8700 Beverly Blvd., Room 8709
Los Angeles, CA 90048-1804