Prominent San Gabriel Valley OB-GYN Practice Joins Cedars-Sinai
Patients of Large, Established Women’s Health Practice Now Can Access Huntington Health and Cedars-Sinai for High-Risk Pregnancy Care and Specialized Pediatrics
One of the most respected and longstanding obstetrical and gynecological practices in the San Gabriel Valley is now part of Cedars-Sinai Health System, serving the Huntington Health region and providing patients access to an even greater network of specialized care.
The six specialists at Fair Oaks Women’s Health will continue caring for patients in the Pasadena area from their longstanding location on the Huntington Health campus.
“We are proud to welcome one of the most respected OB-GYN practices in the San Gabriel Valley into Cedars-Sinai Health System, expanding access to specialized care through experts at Huntington Health and Cedars-Sinai,” said Jill Martin, executive vice president of Cedars-Sinai Medical Network.
Fair Oaks Women’s Health obstetric expertise ranges from routine prenatal care to high-risk pregnancy. The practice includes a dedicated ultrasound department, fetal non-stress testing and onsite lab collection. In addition to English, some of its OB-GYNs also are fluent in Spanish and Hindi. An additional specialist fluent in Mandarin will be joining soon as well.
Gynecological services offered by Fair Oaks Women’s Health include well-woman exams, pap smears, HPV testing, minimally invasive gynecological surgery (including laparoscopic hysterectomy), abnormal pap smear evaluation and management, birth control including intrauterine devices (IUDs), sexually transmitted infection evaluations, fertility testing, menopause and hormone evaluations and treatments, and more.
“The physicians and staff at Fair Oaks Women’s Health have provided the highest-quality care to patients in Pasadena and surrounding communities for decades,” said Lori J. Morgan, MD, MBA, president and CEO of Huntington Health. “Their physicians have long served on the medical staff at Huntington Hospital and contributed to our Family Birth Center and mother-baby unit, which earned the highest possible designation in U.S. News & World Report’s recent list of ‘Best Hospitals for Maternity Care 2022-2023.’ We are honored to welcome them to the Huntington Health family.”
The six OB-GYN specialists at Fair Oaks Women’s Health are:
- Bryan Jick, MD, medical director of Fair Oaks Women’s Health, a certified menopause practitioner credentialed by the North American Menopause Society, whose practice is focused on gynecology. A Fellow of the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, Jick has delivered more than 7,000 babies. He specializes in minimally invasive surgery, menopause and perimenopause, hormone disorders and vaginal laser treatments.
- Della Fong, MD, a Fellow of the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists whose practice includes obstetrics and gynecology. Fong specializes in high-risk obstetrics, minimally invasive surgery and comprehensive wellness. She previously served as chair of the OB-GYN Department at Huntington Hospital from 2021 to 2022 and is fluent in Spanish.
- Michael Mitri, MD, a Fellow of the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists whose practice includes obstetrics and gynecology. Mitri specializes in high-risk pregnancy, minimally invasive surgery and caring for the whole patient.
- Jennifer Park, MD, a Fellow of the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists who focuses on gynecology. Park specializes in menopause and perimenopause, bioidentical hormone therapy and hormonal imbalances.
- Shweta Shah, DO, a Fellow of the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists whose practice includes obstetrics and gynecology. Shah, who specializes in well-woman gynecology, high-risk obstetrics and laparoscopic surgery, also is fluent in Hindi, Gujarati and Kiswahili.
- Mandy Littlefield, RN, FNP, a board-certified family nurse practitioner. Littlefield focuses on obstetrics and gynecology and patient education. She previously worked as a registered nurse in cardiac and intensive care units, and in interventional radiology.
“We’re excited to become an affiliate of Cedars-Sinai, one of the leading healthcare institutions in the country,” said Jick, who founded Fair Oaks Women’s Health. “Joining Cedars-Sinai and Huntington Health will provide access to extraordinary resources and support that will directly benefit our patients for years to come.”