Office of Research Administration
Research conducted at—and in cooperation with—Cedars-Sinai has created healthcare breakthroughs. Medical research of this magnitude requires funding and financial oversight. The Office of Research Administration provides Cedars-Sinai researchers with comprehensive grant and contract administration, as well as financial support.
- Reviewing and approving sponsored research proposals
- Advocating and liaising with federal agencies, corporate sponsors, nonprofits and sub-award partners
- Negotiating contracts and assisting with clinical trial negotiations and administration
- Providing financial portfolio management, sponsor billing and financial report preparation
- Administering time and effort system
- Assisting in closeout of research projects
- Providing compliance oversight of sponsor regulations, financial conflicts of interest and export controls
- Delivering training and education on research administration and compliance
Technology Ventures protects and supports the commercialization of discoveries and technologies. Learn about Technology & Innovations at Cedars-Sinai.
If you have questions or wish to learn more about the Office of Research Administration, please call us or send a message.
6500 Wilshire Blvd., Ste. 1150
Los Angeles, CA 90048