- USMLE Step 1, Step 2 CS and Step 2 CK (Step 2 must be completed prior to starting internship
- Graduation from an accredited U.S. or Canadian medical school, or valid ECFMG certificate plus eligibility letter from the California Medical Board
- Medical school transcripts
- 3 letters of recommendation
- USMLE transcripts
- Dean's letter
- ECFMG status report (IMGs only)
- California Application Status Letter (IMGs only)
Interview dates for the 2020-21 application cycle will be December 6, 2019, January 8, 2020 and January 16, 2020. Interviews are preceded by an evening meet and greet reception with the general surgery residents and faculty. The interview day starts at 7:30am and usually concludes by 3pm.
Have Questions or Need Help?
If you have questions or would like to learn more about the Cedars-Sinai Surgery Residency Program, please call or send us a message.
8700 Beverly Blvd.
North Tower, #8215
Los Angeles, CA 90048