- USMLE Step 1, Step 2 CS and Step 2 CK (Step 2 must be completed prior to starting internship
- Graduation from an accredited U.S. or Canadian medical school, or valid ECFMG certificate plus eligibility letter from the California Medical Board
- Medical school transcripts
- 3 letters of recommendation
- USMLE transcripts
- Dean's letter
- ECFMG status report (IMGs only)
- California Application Status Letter (IMGs only)
Interview dates for the 2020-21 application cycle will be mid-November. Interviews are preceded by an evening meet-and-greet reception with the general surgery residents and faculty. The interview day starts at 7:30 a.m. and usually concludes by 3 p.m.
Have Questions or Need Help?
If you have questions or would like to learn more about the Cedars-Sinai Surgery Residency Program, please call or send us a message.
8700 Beverly Blvd.
North Tower, #8215
Los Angeles, CA 90048