Volunteer opportunities at Cedars-Sinai provide direct contact with patients and families—or roles behind the scenes on the administrative side. Whichever you choose, you'll become an ambassador of empathy and compassion while making vital contributions to the wellbeing of patients, visitors and staff.
Adult volunteers must be at least 18 years old, and you will need to do the following:
- Submit application
- Be available for an in-person interview
- Attend general volunteer orientation
- Receive initial and annual health evaluations
- Get annual flu vaccine
- Purchase volunteer jacket ($30)
- Wear the volunteer uniform
Applications are accepted year-round.
Please note that after your application is submitted, the process can take up to 30 days. All requirements must be met before you are issued an official volunteer badge.