Join a Scheduled Video Visit – Desktop
Use video visits to get quick, easy access to a Cedars-Sinai healthcare provider. Here's how:
- Go to My CS-Link™️ and log in using your ID and password.
- Click on the "Visits" menu and look for your visit. Click the "eCheck-in" button to complete all the eCheck-in steps.
- When you are ready, select "Begin Video Visit." Follow the on-screen instructions to join the video visit through Zoom.
- Click "Open Zoom Meetings" to launch your visit. If you don’t see this dialog on your browser, click "Launch Meeting."
- After launching the meeting on Zoom, wait for your healthcare provider (the "host") to join you at the scheduled time.
- Make sure you select "Join with Video" and "Join with Computer Audio" once the meeting starts.
Questions or need help troubleshooting?
Make sure you have a webcam on your computer and log in to your My CS-Link account using either Internet Explorer or Google Chrome. They are the only web browsers that are compatible with this program at this time. After logging in to your My CS-Link account, click on the "Visits" icon on the My CS-Link main page to check in and join your scheduled visit.
Please see our FAQ for additional questions.