Video Visits Now
If you're a Cedars-Sinai patient, we offer on-demand video visits for minor health conditions such as rashes, colds, urinary tract infections and more. A medical professional will see you promptly and provide exceptional care, including guidance on next steps.
- You can call your physician or use My CS-Link to set up your visit.
- Video visits are on Zoom and work best on our mobile app (available in the Apple App Store or Google Play).
- Our video visits are compliant with all health privacy laws.
- Available 7 a.m. to 7 p.m., Monday to Friday, and 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. on weekends.
- Video visits are for mild health concerns and not chronic or serious conditions.
- For life-threatening conditions, call 911 or go to the emergency room.
Scheduled Video Visits
There's no need to delay care when you can't see your doctor in person. Get the world-class care you're used to with the convenience of video appointments, making it easier than ever to make your own health a priority.
- Your doctor may offer one of your follow-up appointments as a video visit.
- To join your scheduled Zoom visit, please follow these instructions.