Use video visits to get quick, easy access to a Cedars-Sinai healthcare provider. Here's how:
- Install the Cedars-Sinai app (available in the Apple App Store or Google Play) on your mobile device. You need to give permission for the Cedars-Sinai app to use your camera and microphone. Tap "Settings" in the pop-up screen and turn your camera and microphone on.
- If you do not have the Zoom app installed on your mobile device, you will also need to install it before your scheduled visit.
- Log in to My CS-Link™️ using your ID and password.
- Tap on the "Visits" menu and look for your visit. Tap the "eCheck-in" button to complete all the eCheck-in steps.
- When you are ready, select "Begin Video Visit."
- Tap "Open Zoom Meetings" to launch your visit. If you don’t see this dialog on your browser, tap on "Launch Meeting."
- After launching the meeting on Zoom, wait for your healthcare provider (the "host") to join you at the scheduled time.
- Make sure you select "Join with Video" and "Call using Internet Audio" once the meeting starts.
Questions or need help troubleshooting?
Make sure you have a webcam on your computer and log in to your My CS-Link account using Safari, Internet Explorer or Google Chrome. They are the only web browsers that are compatible with this program at this time. After logging in to your My CS-Link account, click on the "Visits" icon on the My CS-Link main page to check in and join your scheduled visit.
Please see our FAQ for additional questions.