Yifang Zhou, PhD
Technical Co-Director, PET/CT, Biomedical Imaging Research Institute, Biomedical Sciences
Awards & Affiliations
- Instructor, Biomedical Sciences
- Member, American Association of Physicists in Medicine 2002
- Member, Academy of Molecular Imaging 2007
Cardiovascular morphometry and physiology, vulnerable plaque detection and characterization using molecular imaging, image quality improvement through physics analysis, dose optimization in diagnostic imaging.
Hemodynamic modeling of diffuse coronary arterial tree, mesenchymal stem cell tracking for mandible bone using dynamic imaging and SPECT, the impact of iterative reconstruction on image quality, image optimization in digital mammography and CT
Impact of iterative reconstruction on image quality. AEC performance evaluation of full field digital mammography. Patient size dependent dose optimization in CT abdomen scan. PET imaging on hNIS expression.
- Mittal N, Zhou Y, Linares C, Ung S, Kaimovitz B, Molloi S, Kassab GS: Analysis of blood flow in the entire coronary arterial tree. Am. J. Physiol. Heart Circ. Physiol., 289(1): H439-46, 2005
- Molloi S, Zhou Y, Kassab GS: Regional volumetric coronary blood flow measurement by digital angiography: in vivo validation. Acad Radiol, 11(7): 757-66, 2004
- Zhou Y, Kassab GS, Molloi S: In vivo validation of the design rules of the coronary arteries and their application in the assessment of diffuse disease. Phys Med Biol, 47(6): 977-93, 2002
- Zhou Y, Kassab GS, Molloi S: On the design of the coronary arterial tree: a generalization of Murray's law. Phys Med Biol, 44(12): 2929-45, 1999
- Mittal N, Zhou Y, Ung S, Linares C, Molloi S, Kassab GS: A computer reconstruction of the entire coronary arterial tree based on detailed morphometric data. Ann Biomed Eng, 33(8): 1015-26, 2005
- Molloi S, Kassab GS, Zhou Y: Quantification of coronary artery lumen volume by digital angiography: in vivo validation. Circulation, 104(19): 2351-7, 2001