Van Eyk Lab
Our central philosophy is that compelling biological and clinical questions drive innovation through development, optimization and adaption of proteomic technologies, functional analysis and large-scale data handling. The primary research in our lab focuses 1) on understanding the molecular mechanism underlying acute and chronic disease and treatment therapies and 2) in the development of clinically robust circulating biomarkers including detailed exosome constituents."
- Maladaptive Proteomic Signaling in Aortic Aneurysm and Transforming Growth Factor Beta (TGFβ) Vasculopathies
- Proteomics in Cardiac Resynchronization Therapy for Heart Failure
- Protein Citrullination in Cardiac, Neurodegenerative and Autoimmune Diseases
- Biomarker Discovery and Validation—The WISE Study
- Programs of Excellence in Glycosciences—Glycobiology
- Orbitrap Elite (Thermo Scientific)
- 5600 Triple TOF (SCIEX)
- 6600 Triple TOF (SCIEX)
- Q Exactive (Thermo Scientific)
- 6500 Triple Quad (SCIEX)
- Sample Processing Automated Workstation (Beckman Coulter)
- Simoa Workstation (Quanterix)
Learn more about the scientists, faculty members, investigators and other healthcare professionals of the Van Eyk Laboratory, whose dedicated efforts lead to groundbreaking discoveries.
Murphy AM, Kogler H, Georgakopoulos D, McDonough JL, Kass DA, Van Eyk JE, Marbán E.
Xu W, Liu Y, Wang S, McDonald T, Van Eyk JE, Sidor A, O’Rourke B.
Mathivanan S, Ahmed M, Ahn NG, Alexandre H, Amanchy R, Andrews PC, Bader JS, Balgley BM, Bantscheff M, Bennett KL, Björling E, Blagoev B, Bose R, Brahmachari SK, Burlingame AS, Bustelo XR, Cagney G, Cantin GT, Cardasis HL, Celis JE, Chaerkady R, Chu F, Cole PA, Costello CE, Cotter RJ, Crockett D, DeLany JP, De Marzo AM, DeSouz LV, Deutsch EW, Dransfield E, Drewes G, Droit A, Dunn MJ, Elenitoba-Johnson K, Ewing RM, Van Eyk J, et al.
Nat Biotechnol. 2008;26(2):164-167.