- The Effect of Hamstring Tendon Autograft Harvest on the Restoration of Knee Stability in the Setting of Anterior Cruciate Ligament Rupture and Concurrent Medial Collateral Ligament Injury
- The Effect of Dynamic Bracing on Articular Contact Pressures in Posterior Cruciate Ligament Deficient Knees
- Buried Fixation of Patella Fractures: A Biomechanical Investigation
- The Impact of Diabetes on Bone Metabolism and Growth after Spinal Fusion
- Biomechanical Analysis of Direct Lateral Interbody Fusion Strategies for Adjacent Segment Degeneration in the Lumbar Spine
- The Relationship Between Serum Vitamin D Levels, Successful Fusion and Fusion Strength: A Quantitative Analysis
- Biomechanical Analysis of the Effect of Different Instrumentation Techniques on Adjacent Level Stability After Long Segment Instrumentation of the Thoracic Spine
Learn more about the scientists, faculty members, investigators and other healthcare professionals of the Metzger Laboratory, whose dedicated efforts lead to groundbreaking discoveries.
Bhamb N, Kanim LEA, Maldonado RC, Nelson TJ, Salehi K, Glaeser JD, Metzger MF.
Spine J. 2018 Dec 7. pii: S1529-9430(18)31279-8.
Pfeffer G, Gonzalez T, Zapf M, Nelson TJ, Metzger MF.
Foot Ankle Int. 2018 Aug;39(8):966-969.
Charlton T, Thomas D, Thordarson D, Metzger MF, Nelson T.
Foot Ankle Orthop. 2018 July 2;3(3).