- Regulation of pro-inflammatory cytokines and matrix metalloproteases in human nucleus pulposus cells in response to mechanical stimulation in a three-dimensional matrix
- Development of novel scaffolds, clinical testing of recombinant proteins (e.g., rhBMP-2) and cell-based treatments for spinal fusion
- Development of biomaterials for repairing critical-size peripheral nerve injury
- Flexcell® FX-5000™ Tension and Compression systems
- Nucleus pulposus-, fat- and bone marrow-derived human cells and tissues
Learn more about the scientists, faculty members, investigators and other healthcare professionals of the Bae Laboratory, whose dedicated efforts lead to groundbreaking discoveries.
Glaeser JD, Geissler S, Ode A, Schipp CJ, Matziolis G, Taylor WR, Knaus P, Perka C, Duda GN, Kasper G.
Tissue Engineering Part A. 2010 Oct;16(10): 3139-3148
Sheyn D, Kallai I, Tawackoli W, Cohn-Yakubovich D, Oh A, Su S, Da X, Lavi A, Kimelman-Bleich N, Zilberman Y, Li N, Bae H, et al.
Mol Pharm. 2011 Oct 3;8(5):1592-1601.
Kasper G, Ode A, Groothuis A, Glaeser J, Gaber T, Wilson CJ, Geissler S, Duda GN.
Stem Cells, 2010 Mar 31;28(3):633-634.