Microscopy & Image Analysis
Multiple scanning and imaging devices feature state-of-the-art technology, where researchers can analyze and generate an array of digital images from millions of tissue and blood samples to advance scientific discovery.
Some of our capabilities include:
- Imaging of immunohistochemistry (IHC) and fluorescent stains
- Live cell imaging
- Image annotation
- Image analysis of multiplex IHC and fluorescent stains
- Morphometric measurements
Research pathologists are available for pathology review of stained slides and for annotation of regions of interest for image analysis.
- Imaging of human and animal cells and tissues on glass slides
- Confocal and light sheet microscopy
Imaging Analysis Services
- Digital quantification analysis of fluorescence and brightfield images, as well as slide scans with single or multiple probes
- Web-based interface to access, view and analyze images
Have Questions or Need Help?
Contact us if you have questions or would like to learn more about the Biobank and Translational Research Core at Cedars-Sinai.
Spielberg, Room 110
8723 W. Alden Drive
Los Angeles, CA 90048