Cedars-Sinai is here for you, and we are committed to your health and safety. As we continue to monitor COVID-19 cases in our community, Cedars-Sinai has taken steps to keep you safe.
How We Are Keeping You Safe
Patients who visit Cedars-Sinai can expect the following safety precautions:
- Health screening for every person entering our facilities, including staff.
- Universal masking of employees, physicians, patients and visitors at all times.
- Physical distancing in our waiting areas and clinical areas.
- Monitored visitor policy based on COVID-19 case numbers.
For the latest information from Cedars-Sinai on the COVID-19 vaccine, please click here.
- To schedule a vaccination appointment, visit the California Department of Public Health's My Turn website.
- Visit the LA County Department of Health’s eligibility chart (PDF) to determine if you are eligible for COVID-19 vaccine primary, booster or additional doses.
- Even after being vaccinated, you should follow CDC guidelines—including wearing a mask and practicing physical distancing as appropriate.
COVID-19 vaccine information continues to evolve. The following resources are available for the most up-to-date information:
Testing at Cedars-Sinai is available to adults and children ages 2 years and older for whom testing is recommended. Minors under 18 years of age must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
If you are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms or have been exposed and need to be tested, consider one of the following options:
- Contact Your Primary Care Physician
Your primary care physician will discuss your symptoms and possible exposure with you. If appropriate, your physician may place an order for a COVID-19 test at the Cedars-Sinai drive-through testing site.
- Visit a Cedars-Sinai Urgent Care
Our Cedars-Sinai urgent care locations offer COVID-19 testing. Please note that COVID-19 testing is offered as part of a visit with an urgent care provider.
Diagnostic COVID-19 testing is also widely available throughout L.A. County, whether or not you have symptoms or have been exposed. Refer to L.A. County’s COVID-19 testing website for locations in your region.
Planning Your Visit To Cedars-Sinai
- Your procedure: If you have an appointment scheduled for a medical office visit or imaging appointment, please review our current policies.
- Your surgery: For scheduled surgeries, please review our current policies for surgery.
- Visitor policy: We continue to evaluate our visitor policy to allow people to safely visit their loved ones.