Cedars-Sinai is here for you, and we are committed to your health and safety. As we continue to monitor COVID-19 cases in our community, Cedars-Sinai has taken steps to keep you safe.
How We Are Keeping You Safe
Patients who visit Cedars-Sinai can expect the following safety precautions:
Clinical Programs & Services
- For patients experiencing persistent symptoms after COVID-19
- Comprehensive initial evaluation by infectious disease and pulmonary specialists
- Further evaluation as needed by a range of specialists, such as cardiologists, neurologists and psychology experts
- Access to clinical research trials
- Treatment by highly trained cardiologists and imaging specialists
- High-risk patients with a history of heart conditions such as heart failure or diagnosed hypertension
- Continued symptoms like persistent shortness of breath, palpitations, an inability to move as easily or as much as before and/or other cardiac symptoms
- Participation in clinical research into the long-term effects of the virus on the heart
Planning Your Visit To Cedars-Sinai
- Your procedure: If you have an appointment scheduled for a medical office visit or imaging appointment, please review our current policies.
- Your surgery: For scheduled surgeries, please review our current policies for surgery.
- Visitor policy: We continue to evaluate our visitor policy to allow people to safely visit their loved ones.