As a self-insured employer ourselves, we understand you want the highest-quality medical care for your injured workers' health and wellbeing and that you need to get your employees back on the job as quickly as they are able. That's why we established the Cedars-Sinai Medical Provider Network.
A Menu of Quality Services for Success
Designed to tightly control costs associated with workplace injuries without compromising care, the Cedars-Sinai Medical Provider Network for Workers' Compensation has all the ingredients for your success.
Experienced Network Leadership
- Medical directors: Co-directors are qualified medical examiners and primary treating physicians for workers' compensation, with the experience to oversee and expedite the treatment process.
- Executive director: More than 15 years experience managing physician networks, case management and utilization review to achieve your measurable goals.
Personal Care And Service Coordination
- Nurse case managers: intensive case management to coordinate services and communication between injured workers, employers, third party administrators and providers, and to manage the process of getting employees back to work quickly
- Workers' compensation coordinators: specially trained staff dedicated to processing referrals, scheduling appointments and transportation, and moving the injured workers' treatment process along efficiently
- Multilingual capabilities: bilingual staff and access to interpreter services to assist workers who have limited English language skills
- Comprehensive reporting: prompt, detailed reports to track your employees injury assessment, treatment and progress
Highly Qualified Physicians and Ancillary Services
- MPN physician panel: A select multispecialty network of credentialed and board-certified physicians who are comfortable with and knowledgeable about workers' compensation requirements and practices, and are experienced in care coordination, utilization review and case management
- Centers of excellence: Access to Cedars-Sinai's world-renowned centers of excellence, offering care for a wide range of specialty services that includes orthopedics, neurology, spine treatment and more
- MPN ancillary services: A comprehensive network of providers for services ranging from chiropractic to physical and occupational therapies, all located within state-of-the-art facilities
- Transportation: Available for those workers' compensation patients who are unable to drive
- 24-hour access: Employees injured on the job have access to Cedars-Sinai's Level 1 trauma center and our on-call orthopedic surgeon for emergency care
Our Commitment to You
Our job is to save you time and money on your workers' compensation claims so that you can concentrate on running your business. We closely manage the claims and help you avoid unnecessarily long and costly injury recovery times. In close collaboration with your organization and any third-party administrator, our Cedars-Sinai Medical Provider Network team will work to help ensure:
- Injured workers' satisfaction with quality of care and access to treatment
- Appropriate utilization of medical services
- Reduced days off work
- Reduced litigated claims
- Seamless and tightly managed care coordination
- Timely access to appointments
Our Proven Experience
We respect your commitment to your employees' health and well-being and your need to manage your costs. As a self-insured employer, that is particularly important for us.
Our success with our own workforce of over 11,000 employees and volunteers helps us to help you. We have the experience to guide you and your employees through the complicated workers' compensation system. We know your rights as an employer and can help you comply with all the regulations and guidelines. We can help you verify legitimate claims and assist your injured employees in getting the treatment they need to once again become healthy, productive workers.
Have Questions or Need Help?
Kelley Hart, Executive Director
6500 Wilshire Blvd., 15th Floor
Los Angeles, CA 90048