Work & Life Matters Program
Since 1985, as part of Cedars-Sinai's commitment to the health and wellbeing of our people, Work & Life Matters - Employee Assistance Program (EAP) is a benefit provided to employees and their immediate household members. We have expanded access to EAP services by partnering with LifeMatters by Empathia.
Work & Life Matters EAP and LifeMatters by Empathia
Work & Life Matters EAP and LifeMatters by Empathia provide employees:
- A safe, private, confidential setting to clarify issues
- An opportunity to explore options and solutions to problems
- Opportunities to learn new skills
- Support to develop a plan of action
- An opportunity to get connected with appropriate resources and referrals
Work & Life Matters EAP and LifeMatters by Empathia services are voluntary and will remain strictly confidential.
Human Resources has partnered with Bright Horizons to provide eligible employees new benefits that support employees and their families.
Bright Horizons benefits are offered to Cedars-Sinai employees at a discounted rate and include services such as:
- Backup adult and elder care
- Emergency back-up care
- Additional family support
- Tutoring and test prep