Urgent Care Conditions We Treat
Cedars-Sinai Urgent Care treats a wide variety of medical conditions that may require immediate assistance. Learn more about some of the common reasons to visit the neighborhood facilities:
Please follow up with your primary care physician on all services provided through urgent care.
Experiencing a medical emergency? Please call 911 immediately.
When Not to Visit Urgent Care
- If you have a medical emergency, such as a sudden onset of severe pain, chest pain or bleeding, go to the nearest emergency room immediately.
- If your visit is to treat a possible work-related injury, please check with your employer for the most appropriate physician referral.
- If the purpose of your visit is to receive a return-to-work clearance, please see your primary care physician.
- For all matters that may require legal or police involvement, please go to the emergency room for the most appropriate assessment and treatment.
- Medication refills should be obtained from your primary care physician and not through urgent care.
What Type of Care Is Right for You?
Whether you choose primary care, urgent care or emergency care, Cedars-Sinai can help provide the right kind of treatment when you need it—and help you avoid an unnecessary expense. Here are some examples of the different options:
Your first point of contact for routine healthcare
- Preventive care and wellness
- Immunizations and vaccinations
- Illnesses and injuries
- Disease management
- Consultation and direction to specialized care
Same-day care for an illness or injury that isn't life-threatening
- Cuts/lacerations with contained bleeding
- Ear infections
- Fever or chills
- Nausea, diarrhea and vomiting
- Urinary tract infections
24-hour care for life-threatening conditions
- Bleeding that won't stop
- Chest pains or stroke
- Seizures without pre-existing condition
- Serious burns
- Sudden loss or change of vision
Give us a call and we will help you find the right care as soon as possible.