Experience the Benefits of a Complete Healthcare System
When you enter the Cedars-Sinai health system, you'll be connected to primary care physicians and teams that can coordinate all aspects of your care. That includes visits to urgent care centers, where adults and children can get same-day treatment.
Urgent care is a convenient option for managing unexpected health concerns. You can take advantage of:
- Walk-in visits, with shorter wait times than a trip to the E.R.
- Centers open 7 days a week, with extended hours
- Board-certified physicians
- Highly trained internal medicine and pediatrics professionals
- On-site lab and X-ray services
- Convenient access to your Cedars-Sinai health records
- Help coordinating additional primary or specialty care if necessary
Here are some quick links to get started:
We accept most insurance plans. Check to see if yours is included.
Simplify your healthcare with a billing process which gives you options.
Makes it easy to communicate directly with your doctor.
View your records or share with them other providers.
Protects you and your rights as a Cedars-Sinai patient.
Give us a call and we will help you find the right care as soon as possible.