For Medical Professionals
Educational programs in the Department of Surgery include strong residency training programs:
- Advanced laparoscopic
- Metabolic, and bariatric surgery
- Hepato-biliary and transplantation
- Advanced minimally invasive thoracic surgery
- Minimally invasive urology
- Surgical oncology
- Colon and rectal surgery
- Spine surgery
- Orthopaedic trauma
- Surgical critical care
Our medical student education includes very popular programs for 3rd and 4th year students.
All programs are organized to promote the evidence-based patient centered culture of Cedars-Sinai and incorporate a broad exposure to our faculty and excellent voluntary physicians on-site.
Find additional information on how to apply for our General Surgery Residency program.
In addition to general surgery and cardiothoracic surgical residency programs, the Department of Surgery at Cedars-Sinai offers a wide variety of fellowship programs. These programs provide advanced training in specialty areas.
Other Fellowship Programs
- Advanced Gastrointestinal Minimally Invasive Surgery/Bariatric Surgery
- Breast Oncology
- Minimally Invasive Surgery - Thoracic
- Orthopaedic Trauma Surgery
- Otolaryngology and Head and Neck Surgery
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Spine Surgery
- Spinal Surgery
- Complex Surgical Oncology
- Surgical Ophthalmology
- Surgical Ophthalmology - Pediatric
- Transplantation Surgery