Pharmacists are key members of the expert team of physicians, nurses and other healthcare professionals who make Cedars-Sinai known around the world. The Pharmacy Department consists of more than 450 staff members providing industry-leading, evidence-based medicine. Our preceptors have been recognized by multiple schools of pharmacy for their mentorship and preceptorship. Our staff members are involved in several academic activities, including publications and presentations at national professional meetings.
- Nonprofit, acute, tertiary-care, teaching hospital
- 886 licensed beds
- Over 100 intensive care unit beds
- Level I trauma center
- Decentralized clinical pharmacy services
- Transitions of care services
- Ambulatory care clinics
- Outpatient pharmacy services
- Comprehensive cancer institute, inpatient and outpatient cancer care
Vice President, Chief Pharmacy Officer
Rita Shane, PharmD, FASHP, FCSHP, discusses the changes in healthcare and opportunities of growth at the Cedars-Sinai Pharmacy Services.
For Medical Professionals
Student & Residency Programs
Our distinguished pharmacists, groundbreaking research and commitment to patient care provide the ideal environment to drive career growth.