Maxine Dunitz Children's Health Center
Expert Pediatric Care for Life
Children who come to Maxine Dunitz Children's Health Center enjoy a very important advantage. Our pediatric specialists provide a full range of expert care that begins at birth and doesn't end when children grow up.
Our young patients move seamlessly to adult specialists, so they can have a lifetime of uninterrupted care. Parents with children who have chronic conditions enjoy the peace of mind of knowing that their children's special medical needs will have the attention they require throughout life.
A Full Range of Specialties
The dedicated pediatric specialists at Maxine Dunitz Children's Health Center are highly skilled and experienced in more than a dozen disciplines. They collaborate to provide the highest level of care from diagnosis to treatment, through recovery and continuing specialized care if needed. Our specialists work closely with family pediatricians, keeping them informed so they can continue to provide excellent care.
Children and families see specialists in a dedicated kid-friendly outpatient center. Our pediatric specialty clinics include:
- High Risk Infant Progress
- Immunology and allergy
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- Medical Genetics
- Outpatient Lactation Clinic
- Pediatric and Adolescent Gender Wellness
- Pediatric Bowel Management Program
- Pediatric Endocrinology
- Pediatric Ear/Nose/Throat (ENT)
- Pediatric General surgery
- Pediatric Hematology/Oncology
- Pediatric Infectious Diseases and HIV
- Pediatric Nephrology
- Pediatric Neurology
- Pediatric Craniofacial, Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- Pediatric Pulmonology and Cystic Fibrosis
- Pediatric Transplant Kidney and Pancreas Program
An Oasis for Children and Families
A child's oasis within Cedars-Sinai, the Maxine Dunitz Children's Health Center offers a kid-friendly, family-nurturing environment. Our center is just the right size to ensure highly personalized care. Schooling and activities help make a hospital stay more comfortable.
- Family-centered care ensures that parents play a vital role in working with medical professionals to promote the health and wellbeing of their children.
- Child Life Services helps children and teenagers minimize the stress of hospitalization through age-appropriate activities and support.