Common Sports Medicine Conditions
Whether you're a pro athlete or a weekend warrior, our sports medicine specialists provide a treatment and recovery plan so you can come back strong. Proudly affiliated with Kerlan-Jobe Institute, our innovative treatments mean less pain and faster recovery for you.
Click to learn more about the common sports-related conditions we treat.
- Acromioclavicular (ac) joint separation
- Cartilage restoration using osteochondral autograft transfer
- Frozen shoulder
- Glenoid labral tears
- Acetabular labral tears
- Osteochondritis dissecans
- Anterior cruciate ligament (acl) injuries
- Rotator cuff tears
- Torn lateral collateral ligament
- Torn medial collateral ligament
- Torn meniscus
- Dislocated shoulder
- Shoulder instability
- Tendinitis of the elbow
- Impingement syndrome
Meet the Expert Team
Our sports medicine professionals lead the way in orthopaedic research, education and pain management.
See our Locations
In neighborhoods throughout Southern California, Cedars-Sinai takes good care of you wherever you are.