Meet the Perinatal Outreach Expert Team
Our board-certified perinatal specialists partner with physicians and their patients throughout L.A. County and beyond. These perinatal specialists include doctors from many fields of medicine. Together, they deliver expertise and support to pregnant women and babies experiencing health problems. Our team includes:
- Maternal-fetal medicine specialists: These doctors take care of women who experience high-risk, or complicated, pregnancies.
- Obstetric anesthesiologists: These physicians keep pregnant women and unborn babies comfortable and safe immediately before, during and after surgical procedures.
- Neonatologists: These doctors diagnose and treat conditions in newborn babies.
- Pediatric surgeons: These physicians perform surgical procedures on children.
- Geneticists: These doctors assess risk for genetic disorders and birth defects. They also test and treat people and unborn babies based on these assessments.
- Genetic counselors: These healthcare professionals help people understand how their family history affects their chance of developing a health condition.
Find your specialist:
Many of the physicians who have medical staff privileges to practice medicine at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center are independent physicians, and not employees or agents of the hospital. These independent physicians bill separately for their services. You should contact your physician to determine their status and billing practices.
To refer a patient, complete the Perinatal Intake Form, and fax it to 310-423-3470. We only accept referral information submitted through this form and from medical offices.
If you are a patient who needs perinatal care, please ask your doctor for a referral to our Perinatal Outreach Program. If you’re experiencing a medical emergency, dial 911 immediately.