When it's time to have your baby, the last thing you'll want to do is fill out registration forms. By pre-registering for admittance to Cedars-Sinai, you'll know that your paperwork will be done before you check in.
To make your admission process easier, we offer two ways to pre-register:
Option 1: Pre-Register Online With My CS-Link
If you have a My CS-Link account, you can complete and submit the pre-admission form in a few simple steps:
- Sign into My CS-Link, or set up your account.
- If you don't see the form when you login, hover over the Appointments tab and select "Register for My Delivery."
- Input your expected due date and select Cedars-Sinai as the location.
- Verify that your personal information is correct.
- Complete the pre-admissions questionnaire and submit the form.
Option 2: Pre-Register by Mail or Fax
Follow the steps below if you'd like to mail or fax your completed pre-admission form.
Step 1: Download & Print
Complete the printed pre-admission form and include a copy of your government-issued photo ID when mailing it back.
Step 2: Mail or Fax the Form to:
ATTN: OB Preregistration Dept.
6500 Wilshire Blvd, Floor 21
Los Angeles, CA 90048
If you have questions about the admitting process to Labor & Delivery at Cedars-Sinai, please call 310-423-3381.
Please register as early as possible. You'll receive a confirmation via email or regular mail 60-90 days before your due date, depending on when you pre-registered. If you haven't received confirmation 60 days before your due date, please call the Cedars-Sinai Pre-Admission Office at 310-967-8595.