Nerve & Muscle/ALS
If you've been diagnosed with a nerve and muscle disorder, it's important to choose a health partner that can help you live as free as possible from debilitating symptoms, pain and other side effects. Whether you're coping with relapsing symptoms or a progressive disease, our team of specialists is dedicated to your personalized treatment, rehabilitation, support, and ongoing care to improve your quality of life.
Certified by the following associations and foundations:
- ALS Association
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis Association
- Charcot-Marie-Tooth Association
- Guillain-Barré Syndrome/Chronic Inflammatory Demyelinating Polyneuropathy Foundation
- Muscular Dystrophy Association
- Myasthenia Gravis Foundation of America
- Myasthenia Gravis Foundation of California
See the complete list of nerve and muscle conditions we treat, and learn more about them.
- Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS) and other motor neuron conditions
- Guillain-Barré syndrome (GBS) and other peripheral neuropathies
- Muscular dystrophy and other muscle conditions
- Myasthenia gravis and other neuromuscular junction conditions
Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS)
Our physicians help patients fiight ALS (Lou Gehrig's Disease) using advanced therapies and are at the forefront of helping our researchers find new ways to attack the disease, both for themselves and for future patients.
Coach Lance McCullah is using the same lessons he gives to his varsity football players to face ALS—do what you can for as long as you can do it. He said, "And when you can't do something you love anymore, figure out a new way to do it."