Asthma symptoms can make it difficult to breathe and hard to live your life. Asthma specialists at Cedars-Sinai recognize that each person experiences this condition differently. Whether your symptoms occur every once in a while or every day, we are here for you. Our experts help you manage your symptoms and regain control of your wellbeing.
- Allergic asthma: when an abnormal response to substances in the air triggers asthma symptoms
- Asthma with gastroesophageal reflux (GERD): when reflux makes your asthma symptoms worse
- Cough-variant asthma: a type of asthma that causes a long-lasting dry cough
- Exercise-induced asthma: when strenuous physical activity triggers an asthma attack
- Occupational lung disease: when you develop problems such as asthma from breathing in chemicals at work
- Severe asthma: when asthma does not respond to standard medications
We deliver effective asthma care, giving you options that relieve symptoms even if standard asthma medications are not successful. Find out more about your treatment options.
Researchers and doctors at Cedars-Sinai have pioneered medical advances in testing and treatments for lung diseases, leading to better patient outcomes. Learn more about our current pulmonary research.