These pages are designed to give a quick overview of the neuroradiology imaging exams and procedures performed at the S. Mark Taper Foundation Imaging Center.
- Aneurysm treatment
- AVM embolization
- Balloon occlusion test
- Carotid angioplasty/stenting
- CT-guided biopsy/aspiration
- Epidural steroid injection
- Facet block or selective nerve root block
- Lumbar puncture
- Nerve root block
- Tumor embolization
- Vasospasm treatment
- Vertebroplasty and kyphoplasty (spinal compression fractures)
Why choose the S. Mark Taper Foundation Imaging Center for neuroradiology?
The S. Mark Taper Foundation Imaging Center provides a full range of advanced imaging, both radiology and cardiology, as well as interventional radiology and interventional tumor (oncology) treatments to the greater Los Angeles area, including Beverly Hills, Encino, Mid-Cities, Sherman Oaks, Silver Lake, Studio City, Toluca Lake and West Hollywood.