Cases of the Month Archive
Our Imaging Case of the Month is presented as a part of the Imaging Department's residency teaching program. Each month a resident collaborates with one of our attending imaging physicians to present an interesting case to the Cedars-Sinai medical community. The case is used to teach both imaging and other residents at Cedars-Sinai. Below is the current Case of the Month.
- January: A 38-year-old female presented with a 9-month history of headaches and amenorrhea
- February: 67-year-old female with several years’ history of dyspnea on exertion
- March: A 56-year-old woman with a one-year history of a medullary mass
- June: 30-year-old woman with hyperparathyroidism
- July: 84-year-old male with indwelling urethral catheter with blood in urine
- August: 14-year-old female with nausea and vomiting for 4 days