Our subspecialized imaging physicians use the latest technology to offer a comprehensive range of breast imaging studies to address the specific needs of a patient at every stage of life.
For certain studies, you can speed up the registration process by printing and filling out a pre-registration form for your study: Pre-Registration Forms.
For general preparation instructions for various studies, please click here.
For information and preparations for specific studies and procedures, please click on the links below:
- Screening mammogram, 2D and 3D tomosynthesis
- Diagnostic mammogram
- Breast density information
- Automated Whole Breast Ultrasound (ABUS)
- Breast MRI
- Breast ultrasound
- Breast biopsies
- Ultrasound needle-core biopsy (vacuum assisted)
- Stereotactic needle-core biopsy (vacuum assisted)
- MR-guided breast needle-core biopsy (vacuum assisted)
- Breast localizations
Risk factors for men include:
- Exposure to estrogen, such as for prostate cancer treatment
- Klinefelter's syndrome (if a male has more than one X chromosome)
To schedule an appointment, please call 310-423-8000.
The S. Mark Taper Foundation Imaging Center provides a full range of advanced imaging, both radiology and cardiology, as well as interventional radiology and interventional tumor (oncology) treatments to the greater Los Angeles area, including Beverly Hills, Encino, Mid-Cities, Santa Monica, Sherman Oaks, Silver Lake, Studio City, Toluca Lake and West Hollywood.