Margo B. Minissian, PhD, ACNP
127 S. San Vicente Blvd.
Advanced Health Sciences Pavilion
Third Floor, A3600
Los Angeles, CA 90048
Cardiology Nurse Practitioner
Clinical Lipid Specialist
- Master's: UCLA
- Master's of Science, Nursing
- Doctorate: UCLA
- PhD, Biological Research
- Distinguished Associate Award, American College of Cardiology Scientific Sessions, 2016
- Coalition to Reduce Racial & Ethnic Disparities in CV Outcomes Award, Washington DC, 2014
- Outstanding Advocate of the Year, American College of Cardiology, 2010
- Minissian MB, Kilpatrick S, Eastwood JA, Robbins WA, Accortt EE, Wei J, Shufelt CL, Doering LV, Merz CNB. Association of Spontaneous Preterm Delivery and Future Maternal Cardiovascular Disease. Circulation. 2018 Feb 20;137(8):865-871.
- Writing Committee, Lloyd-Jones DM, Morris PB, Ballantyne CM, Birtcher KK, Daly DD Jr, DePalma SM, Minissian MB, Orringer CE, Smith SC Jr. 2016 ACC Expert Consensus Decision Pathway on the Role of Non-Statin Therapies for LDL-Cholesterol Lowering in the Management of Atherosclerotic Cardiovascular Disease Risk: A Report of the American College of Cardiology Task Force on Clinical Expert Consensus Documents. J Am Coll Cardiol. 2016 Jul 5;68(1):92-125.