Family Planning Program
Family planning involves some of the most important decisions you’ll make in your life. Preventing pregnancy or hoping to begin growing your family now or in the future? Either way, we have the services and support you need to live your life on your terms.
The experts in our Cedars-Sinai Family Planning Program deliver specialized, compassionate care dedicated to your wellbeing. Our team of doctors, nurses and support staff offers a full range of family planning services. We are here to help you choose the right options for you.
Cedars-Sinai Family Planning Program
Mark Goodson Building, Suite 1003
444 S. San Vincente Blvd.
Los Angeles, CA 90048
Meet the Expert Team
Learn about the obstetricians and gynecologists who are dedicated to delivering expert care in family planning.
Our Family Planning Services
We offer a full range of family planning options for heterosexual and same-sex couples and individuals. These options include education and counseling services, and screening and treatment for sexually transmitted infections.
For all family planning services, we accept most insurance plans and offer cash payment options.
- Reproductive life planning
- Birth control options
- Pregnancy planning
- Pregnancy loss care
- Permanent contraception (Child-free friendly)
Our Approach to Family Planning
When making important, potentially life-changing decisions, it’s reassuring to have an experienced team you can trust. Highlights of our program include:
- Team approach: Our specialists collaborate with other Cedars-Sinai doctors from many fields of medicine. Choosing us for your family planning care gives you access to experts like:
- Maternal-fetal medicine specialists: These doctors take care of women who are experiencing a high-risk, or complicated, pregnancy.
- Reproductive medicine and fertility specialists: These doctors help individuals and couples to manage a condition affecting their ability to get pregnant or have a child.
- Genetic counselors: These healthcare professionals evaluate individuals and couples to help them understand their family history and how it affects their child's chance of developing a health condition during pregnancy or after birth.
- Complete care: We offer access to education, counseling and all methods of contraception for women and men, including those with complex medical situations.
- Leading treatments: We perform the latest techniques using the most advanced technology to preserve and enhance your fertility, terminate a pregnancy and manage pregnancy loss. We use minimally invasive surgery whenever we can for less pain and to help you get back to your life faster than traditional surgery.
- Special attention to comfort and confidentiality: We deliver care in a supportive environment in accordance with patient privacy laws. We rarely share information and only do so with your written consent.