Family Planning Program
Our mission at the Cedars-Sinai Family Planning Program is to provide high-quality, compassionate reproductive health care to women who require specialized family planning services.
Our board-certified obstetricians and gynecologists are sub-specialty trained in family planning and provide comprehensive family planning care to women in a non-judgmental, comfortable, and supportive environment. We collaborate with referring physicians to provide these services to our community and beyond.
Our team of compassionate physicians, nurses, and support staff are committed to providing individualized woman-centered care.
- A full range of family planning services with special attention to confidentiality and in accordance with patient privacy laws. No information is shared without a signed consent.
- Access to education, counseling and all methods of contraception for women, including those with complex medical situations. We are experts in developing personalized treatment plans for women with complex medical issues and finding the most appropriate contraception method, based on the woman's health and family planning wishes.
- Access to Cedars-Sinai's experts in maternal-fetal medicine and genetics to manage pregnancies with diagnosed fetal anomalies, pregnancy complications and serious maternal conditions.
- Options for managing pregnancy loss and miscarriage in a compassionate, supportive environment.
- Access to Cedars-Sinai's outstanding genetic counselors, maternal-fetal medicine experts, and reproductive and fertility specialists.
- Medical and surgical management of miscarriage
- Medical and surgical pregnancy termination
- Reproductive life planning
- Pregnancy options counseling
- Contraception for healthy and medically complex women
- Permanent contraception
- Emergency contraception
- Screening and treatment for sexually transmitted infections
- Post-pregnancy loss counseling and referrals
We accept most insurance plans and have cash packages available.