Executive Health Services
Our focus is your health, wellness and longevity. Cedars-Sinai Executive Health offers highly personalized care for busy professionals or anyone looking for added convenience and a tailored approach. This means more than an annual physical: We help you plan for your long-term health.
We have two Executive Health options, Essential and Comprehensive, that we can customize to fit your needs. Talk to us about your goals before you schedule a visit so we can guide you to the best option for your unique needs.
Our plans include a thorough physical exam, blood work and imaging studies to screen for a wide range of health concerns, along with:
- Testing to assess your risk of cancer, heart attack, stroke, diabetes and other diseases
- Annual preventative services and screenings like immunizations, mammograms and pelvic and prostate exams
- Mental health assessments for depression and anxiety
- Guidance on recommended follow-up testing, treatment and lifestyle changes
What to Expect During Your Visit
You’ll spend a half-day with our team as we partner with you on your healthcare goals:
- Arrival: Upon arrival, you’ll be greeted and escorted to your exam room right away.
- Intake: Our clinical team will perform a physical evaluation and the necessary medical tests which may include hearing, vision, lung function, EKG and lab work.
- Imaging: Our staff will escort you to your scheduled imaging studies.
- Consultation: You’ll spend a full hour with our physician who will take the time to get to know you and address all of your concerns.
- Lunch: Lunch will be provided before you leave for the day.
- Follow-up: Within a week, you’ll receive a detailed follow-up call with your physician to review your test results and recommendations.
Let us design a plan specific to your company. All included services can be modified to fit your employees' unique needs.