Guided by expert clinical leadership, our team of specialized doctors, surgeons, nurses, researchers and dietitians make up the Inflammatory Bowel Disease care team at Cedars-Sinai. We're proud to be ranked as the No. 1 hospital in California for gastroenterology and gastrointestinal surgery for adults and children.
Doctors from around the world seek out our team for consultations and second opinions because of their pioneering research and their creation of the world's largest inflammatory bowel disease genetics registry—helping ensure you get the most advanced care available.
See a complete list of our expert physicians.
Dermot P. McGovern, MD, PhD
- Joshua L. and Lisa Z. Greer Chair, Inflammatory Bowel Disease Genetics
- Professor, Medicine and Biomedical Sciences
- Director, Translational Research in the Inflammatory Bowel and Immunobiology Research Institute
Gil Y. Melmed, MD
- Director, Inflammatory Bowel Disease Clinical Research
- Co-Director, Clinical Inflammatory Bowel Disease
Stephan R. Targan, MD
- Feintech Family Chair, Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- Director, F. Widjaja Foundation Inflammatory Bowel and Immunobiology Research Institute
- Distinguished Professor, Medicine
Eric A. Vasiliauskas, MD
- Associate Clinical Director, Inflammatory Bowel Disease Program