Dermatologists at Cedars-Sinai help you face the world with confidence. We offer a broad range of cosmetic dermatology services, including facial rejuvenation and body contouring. You receive care from nationally recognized doctors who help you achieve exceptional results.
Our Approach to Cosmetic Dermatology Services
Our board-certified dermatologists completed rigorous training and maintain high care standards. We deliver appropriate care that addresses your concerns while lowering your risk of complications.
At Cedars-Sinai, you'll find:
Even if you've had problems such as rashes after previous cosmetic services, we help you have a good experience. Our team includes national leaders in laser therapies as well as facial and body rejuvenation. We participate in research that's making treatments such as dermal fillers safer and more effective. Meet our expert team.
Broad Range of Services
You have access to the best available options for restoring healthy, glowing skin. Our offerings include laser and light therapies, soft tissue fillers, body contouring, and skin and hair rejuvenation. We also offer a full menu of chemical peels and topical cosmeceuticals, which are cosmetic products that have a therapeutic benefit.
If you have non-cosmetic skin concerns, our team is here for you with helpful information and personalized treatments. Get more information about medical dermatology.
Laser and Light Devices
We offer a full range of laser and light therapies, including:
- Ablative laser treatments, which use high-energy laser beams to repair damaged skin and remove age spots
- Chemical peels that cause outer layers of skin to come off, revealing healthy skin
- Dermabrasion, an outpatient procedure to treat deep scars and aging skin
- Fractional laser technology, which delivers energy in focused areas, combining effective treatment with added safety
- Intense pulsed light, broad beam light energy that targets changes in the skin, including excess brown pigment and redness
- Laser hair removal, powerful light beams that destroy hair follicles, permanently removing hair from the treatment area
- Microablative fractional radiofrequency, a combination of technologies for safely treating challenging skin problems, including sagging skin and surgical or traumatic scars
- Non-ablative laser treatments for acne scarring and pore reduction
- Radiofrequency technology, which uses a gentle electric current for skin-tightening procedures
- Sclerotherapy, which removes varicose and spider veins
We inject FDA-approved substances into the skin or soft tissue. Injectables can soften wrinkles, smooth creases and improve contours.
These therapies relax the skin, reducing wrinkles, lines and crow's feet:
These fillers help reduce facial lines and enhance fullness:
- Juvederm Voluma
- Juvéderm® Vollure™
- Juvéderm® Volbella
- Juvederm Ultra
- Juvederm Ultra Plus®
- Restylane Refyne
- Restylane Defyne
- Restylane Silk
- Restylane Original
- Restylane Lyft
We offer PRP therapy to rejuvenate damaged or aging skin. PRP therapy is also a treatment for hair loss.
This FDA-approved solution dissolves fat cells to give your body more definition. Kybella contours fullness in your neck and other body areas, including love handles and bra bulge.
We treat sagging skin on the face and body using temporary, specialized stitches (sutures) that lift and tighten sagging skin.
Laser Hair Removal and Other Hair Treatments
We offer treatments for a variety of hair-related problems, including unwanted hair and hair loss.
Our hair treatments include:
- Laser hair removal, which uses a laser beam to lessen unwanted hair
- Latisse®, which helps you grow fuller eyelashes
- PRP treatments, which promote hair growth in people with hair thinning
Body treatments we offer include:
- Kybella, an FDA-approved substance we inject to reduce the appearance of fat cells
- Thread lifts, which use specialized sutures to lift sagging skin
- Radiofrequency skin tightening, which uses radio waves to get rid of sagging skin
Paying for Cosmetic Dermatology Services
Insurance does not cover cosmetic dermatology services. We explain costs upfront, so you know what to expect. And we work with you to find options that fit your budget.
Have Questions or Need Help?
To make an appointment or refer a patient, call the Dermatology care team. You can also have us call you back at your convenience.