Send a Message to the Radiation Oncology Team
For Patients & Caregivers
If you're experiencing a medical emergency, call 911 immediately.
For nonemergency healthcare needs or to make an appointment, please call 1-800-CEDARS-1 (1-800-233-2771). Representatives are available 24 hours a day.
You can get a second opinion at the Cedars-Sinai Department of Radiation Oncology. You're assured an individualized treatment plan that caters to your physical and emotional needs. In some cases, our physicians may even recommend a multitreatment approach that isn't offered elsewhere. Send us a message to start a conversation.
Same Day Appointments
Whether you're looking for a second opinion or are ready to meet one of our radiation oncologists, we'll work with you to schedule an appointment that is convenient for you. We even offer same-day appointments to make sure you have access to the care you need when you need it.
- Howard Sandler, MD, 310-423-4204
- Katelyn M. Atkins, MD, PhD, 310-423-2178
- Michele Burnison, MD, 310-423-4206
Genitourinary, Hematologic malignancy, Skin/melanoma, Breast, thyroid
- Behrooz Hakimian, MD, 310-423-4207
Gynecologic, Central nervous system (CNS), Hematologic malignancy, Pediatrics, Sarcoma
- Mitchell Kamrava, MD, 310-423-1858
- Benjamin L. King, MD, 424-314-7695
- Amin Mirhadi, MD, 310-423-5212
Thoracic, CNS, Head and neck, Breast
- Stephen Shiao, MD, PhD, 310-423-2836
- Robert S. Reznik, MD, 424-314-7695
- Zachary Zumsteg, MD, 310-423-2523
Head and neck, Genitourinary, Skin/melanoma