The Head and Neck Cancer Program at the Cedars-Sinai Samuel Oschin Comprehensive Cancer Institute specializes in advanced care for patients with benign and malignant tumors of the head and neck. Located in western Los Angeles, the high-volume center is composed of a multidisciplinary team that partners with each patient to focus on comprehensive treatment, including diagnosis, therapy, recovery and surveillance.
What We Offer
- Minimally invasive surgical techniques, including transoral robotic surgery to reduce side effects, hospital stays and the need for visible incisions
- Reconstructive surgery that focuses on restoring appearance and function
- Intensity-modulated radiation therapy plans that employ TruBeam technology to deliver focused treatment and reduce damage to surrounding tissues
- Tailored chemotherapy approaches, including targeted therapy and immunotherapy agents, which use the immune system to treat cancer
- Personalized, patient-centered plans for recovery after treatment
Learn more about the connection between oropharyngeal cancer and HPV (PDF).
Conditions We Treat
We provide a full range of treatments and services for head and neck conditions such as buccal mucosa cancer, tongue cancer and tonsil cancer.
Have Questions or Need Help?
Call us or send a message to the Head and Neck Cancer team. You can also have us call you back at your convenience.