The Cedars-Sinai Pancreatic Cancer Multidisciplinary Clinic offers a one-day comprehensive visit with experts from every relevant specialty. Our team approach helps to help ensure the best outcomes for patients seeking a diagnosis, treatment plan or second opinion.
What Makes Us Unique
Our clinic provides an integrated program in one convenient location. The goal is to provide a thorough, accurate diagnosis and shorten the time from diagnosis to treatment. Additional features include:
- Assessment for 12+ clinical trials offering leading-edge therapies
- Recommendations for patients to share with their treating physicians
- Formal synoptic note and courtesy calls to the referring physician
- Access to Cedars-Sinai’s Precision Medicine Program
Make An Appointment
What to Expect
In a single visit, patients can expect a review of their records, same-day testing as needed, a team case presentation and the development of a plan. They’ll also meet with specialists from any or all of the following areas:
- Medical, surgical and radiation oncology
- Supportive care medicine/pain medicine
- Diet and nutrition
- Social services
- Clinical trials
The clinic is best suited to the following types of patients:
- Those with newly diagnosed or suspected pancreatic cancer who have had no treatment or are on current therapy
- Those who have been informed they have resectable, borderline resectable or locally advanced pancreatic cancer
- Patients who had surgery for pancreatic cancer and are awaiting other therapies such as chemotherapy or radiation therapy
- Patients wishing to be assessed for clinical trials, particularly if they are potential surgical candidates
Meet Our Expert Team
The hallmark of our program is our multidisciplinary team of providers. During a visit, patients will see many different members of our expert pancreatic cancer team.
Have Questions or Need Help?
Send a message to our team. You can also call the Pancreatic Cancer Multidisciplinary Clinic at 1-833-PANCSCA (1-833-726-2722) and have us call you back at your convenience.