How You Can Help the Colon Cancer Program
The Sharon Osbourne Colon Cancer Program at Cedars-Sinai offers you an opportunity to touch the lives of many in our community.
Sharon Osbourne has dedicated herself to improving the lives of the many individuals afflicted with this disease. Her unstoppable energy, passion and generous financial commitment lead to the establishment of this important new program.
Your tax-deductible contributions will:
- Provide direct assistance, such as transportation, home care and childcare for patients during treatment
- Defray the cost of treatment for persons in need
- Fund screenings for eligible individuals
- Heighten awareness of symptoms and risk factors and motivate individuals to seek medical attention early
- Present vital information and educate non-specialist physicians and healthcare providers about colon cancer
To make a donation to the Sharon Osbourne Colon Cancer Program, please call 310-423-6566, send us an email message or make out your check to Cedars-Sinai Sharon Osbourne Colon Cancer Program and mail to:
Sharon Osbourne Colon Cancer Program
Cedars-Sinai Community Relations
8700 Beverly Blvd., Room 2416
Los Angeles, CA 90048