COVID-19 Visitor Policy Updates
To support social distancing, no visitors will be allowed in any inpatient areas until further notice with the exceptions below.
PLEASE NOTE: Beginning Monday, March 30, 2020, at 12:30 p.m., any visitors who are allowed must pass a health screening, including a temperature check. Visitors with a fever of 100 degrees and higher will not be allowed to enter.
Additionally, visitors are required to wear masks at all times when on the premises.
One visitor allowed for/as a:
- Pediatric caregiver for patients under the age of 18
- In-person discharge instructions
- Companion during labor and delivery (after delivery, companions are subject to all restrictions listed here)
- Companion before and during surgery (after surgery, companions are subject to all restrictions listed here)
The number of visitors for end-of-life situations will be determined on a case-by-case basis.
Do not visit if you have:
- Fever, cough, shortness of breath, runny nose or sneezing
- Been exposed to COVID-19