Imagine embarking on an experience that uses simulation to mimic real-life clinical situations. The Women's Guild Simulation Center for Advanced Clinical Skills offers this opportunity for those students interested in pursuing a career in healthcare. Spend a day at the simulation center experiencing clinical events, allowing for real hands-on experiences.
- Experience managing a sick patient’s airway
- Visit a fully working operating room and experience a surgical simulation
- Understand how to gain vascular access by passing a needle into a bone
- Use virtual surgical simulators to practice hands-on surgery
- Practice and develop your resuscitation skills
This program offers those with an interest in healthcare an experience often available only to qualified staff.
If you would like to sign up for our upcoming events, please use the link below:
For more information: