Meet all of our distinguished Body Imaging and Intervention Fellows
There is ample volume to learn from, but not overwhelming to the point that it takes away from learning. MRI variety, expertise and teaching were thorough, with exceptional breast and prostate MRI experience. The diversity of body procedures is a great tool for future employment. The program prepared me perfectly. I owe much of my current comfort level to the Cedars-Sinai Body Imaging and Intervention Fellowship. I recommend this fellowship to anyone.
- Bharath Surapaneni, MD
- Vartan Vartanians, MD
- Paul Hakim, MD, High Plains Radiology Associates, Texas
- Robyne Camana, MD, Dickinson County Memorial Hospital, Iron Mountain, Michigan
- Asha Ziembiec, MD, Great Lakes Medical Imaging, New York
- Lucas Payor, MD, Renaissance Imaging, California
- Lien Doan, MD, StatRad, San Diego, California
- Nghi Lu, MD, Quantum Medical Radiology of California, Palm Springs
- Edward Yi, MD, The Queen’s Medical Center, Honolulu, Hawaii
- Irene Shmayevich-Dansby, MD, Quest Imaging, Bakersfield, California
- Dalia Artal, MD, RadNet, California
- Glenn Groat, MD, Radiology Regional Center, Florida
- Natalia Zarzhevsky, MD, Redwood Radiology Group, Santa Rosa, California
- Arman Forouzannia, MD, EvergreenHealth Medical Center, Kirkland, Washington and Overlake Hospital Medical Center, Bellevue, Washington
- Alfred Sein, MD, Wieler-Sein Medical Group, Santa Ana, California
- Chau Huynh, MD, St. Jude Medical Center, Fullerton, California
- Dan Lee, MD, Dynamic Medical Imaging, California
If you have questions or would like to learn more about Body Imaging and Intervention Fellowships at Cedars-Sinai, please call or send us a message.
Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
8700 Beverly Blvd.
Taper Building, Suite M335
Los Angeles, CA 90048