COVID-19 Vaccine Information
When you have the option to receive the COVID-19 vaccine, we encourage you to get vaccinated. Our position is based on the latest scientific data—which favor the vaccine as a safe and powerful way to stop the spread of COVID-19.
For the latest information from Cedars-Sinai on the COVID-19 vaccine, please click here.
COVID-19 Updates from Cedars-Sinai
What Our Patients Need to Know Now
- Log in to your My CS-Link™ account
- Click on the "Visits" button in the top menu
- On the "Visits" screen, click on the "Schedule an Appointment" button
- Click on the "COVID-19 Vaccine Dose 1" button
- Visit the California Department of Public Health's My Turn website and follow the instructions
- Call 1-855-427-5465 and ask to schedule a COVID-19 vaccination appointment
Please note that we cannot administer a second dose if you received your first dose at another vaccination site. If you received your first dose at another vaccination site, please return to that site for your second dose.
Patients Under the Age of 18
- A consent form is required for all patients under the age of 18.
- If you are 16 or 17 years old, a parent or legal guardian should accompany you to your appointment. If this is not possible, bring a signed copy of the consent form to your appointment.
- If you are under the age of 16, you must be accompanied by your parent or legal guardian or a responsible adult. If you are accompanied by a responsible adult, the consent form must name the responsible person and be signed by the parent or legal guardian. The responsible person must bring their photo ID.
- Examples of proof of age can be found on the LA County Department of Health's vaccine page, under item 3, "Required documentation."
Continue to Follow COVID-19 Safety Guidelines
An important word about Cedars-Sinai physicians: Their offices are not yet able to schedule vaccine appointments. Meanwhile, during this most challenging time, they are going above and beyond to care for their patients. We are asking everyone to help by not calling them with questions about the vaccine. We are all grateful for your support.
Resources for Vaccine Information
COVID-19 vaccine information is evolving quickly. The following resources are available for the most up-to-date information:
- CDC COVID-19 Vaccine Page
- State of California's COVID-19 Vaccine Page
- LA County Department of Public Health Vaccine Page
- See a listing of COVID-19 Community Conversations on our Community Calendar
- Visit the Cedars-Sinai blog for the latest vaccine information for Cedars-Sinai patients.