COVID-19 Vaccine Information
When you have the option to receive the COVID-19 vaccine, we encourage you to get vaccinated. Our position is based on the latest scientific data—which favor the vaccine as a safe and powerful way to stop the spread of COVID-19.
For the latest information from Cedars-Sinai on the COVID-19 vaccine, please click here.
COVID-19 Updates from Cedars-Sinai
What Our Patients Need To Know Now
As always, your health remains our top priority and when shipments of vaccine arrive, we will ensure that new appointments are available to eligible patients and that vaccinations are administered without delay. To be prepared for scheduling your vaccine when it is available to you:
- Log in to your My CS-Link account to make sure you remember your password and have access. This is the fastest, most reliable way to get up-to-date information about the vaccination process and will help streamline appointments when scheduling becomes available.
- We'll reach out when it's your turn to get the vaccine. Vaccinating our thousands of patients will take time, and we appreciate your patience.
- If you don't already have a My CS-Link account, register at mycslink.org or by downloading the Cedars-Sinai app from the Apple App Store or Google Play. If you need help registering, call 1-855-427-5465.
- When your turn arrives, you will be able to easily schedule your vaccine appointments in My CS-Link.
- Additionally, Los Angeles County's My Turn website is a helpful resource for determining eligibility and scheduling appointments.
Don't Relax On Covid-19 Safety Guidelines
Even after receiving both doses of the vaccine, you should continue to wear a mask and practice physical distancing as we don't yet know if it will stop you from spreading the virus to others.
An important word about Cedars-Sinai physicians: Their offices are not yet able to schedule vaccine appointments. Meanwhile, during this most challenging time, they are going above and beyond to care for their patients. We are asking everyone to help by not calling them with questions about the vaccine. We are all grateful for your support.
Resources for Vaccine Information
COVID-19 vaccine information is evolving quickly. The following resources are available for the most up-to-date information:
- CDC COVID-19 Vaccine Page
- State of California’s COVID-19 Vaccine Page
- LA County Department of Public Health Vaccine Page
- See a listing of COVID-19 Community Conversations on our Community Calendar
- Visit the Cedars-Sinai blog for the latest vaccine information for Cedars-Sinai patients