COVID-19: Cedars-Sinai Marina del Rey Hospital
At Cedars-Sinai Marina del Rey Hospital, our top priority is protecting the health and safety of our patients, visitors and staff. Restrictions remain in place to support physical distancing. We continue to evaluate our visitor policy to allow more people to safely visit their loved one when receiving care.
Due to the current state of the COVID-19 pandemic, no visitors are allowed at this time unless approved by hospital administration.
Non-COVID-19 inpatient visitation is as follows:
- Intensive Care Units: One unique visitor per day between 8 a.m.-8 p.m.
- Medical and Surgical Units: One unique visitor per day between 8 a.m.-8 p.m.
- Emergency Department: One unique visitor per day 24 hours/day
- COVID-Recovered Patients (as indicated by a clinic team): One unique visitor per day between 8 a.m.-8 p.m.
Please note that, in semi-private rooms, only one visitor per shared patient room will be allowed at one time. Additional visitors will not be allowed to wait inside the hospital and will be directed to wait outside until they are able to visit. No outside food or gifts are permitted at this time. We continuously monitor COVID-19 cases, and our visitation guidelines may change at any time based on the state of the pandemic in our community.
Additional guidelines to note:
- Only approved visitors in accordance with this policy will be allowed to enter our facility.
- Approved visitors will be required to pass our health screening and temperature check, remained masked at all times while on premises and stay in their loved one’s room or designated area while visiting. The lobby is not open for visitor use at this time.
- Approved visitors with a fever of 100 degrees or higher will not be allowed to enter.
- We currently do not allow outside food, food delivery, flowers, gifts or additional clothing for patients, including slippers, robes, pajamas, etc. Any items brought to the hospital will be returned immediately or disposed.