COVID-19: Cedars-Sinai Marina del Rey Hospital
At Cedars-Sinai Marina del Rey Hospital, our top priority is protecting the health and safety of our patients, visitors and staff. Restrictions remain in place to stop the spread of COVID-19. We continue to evaluate our visitor policy to ensure everyone’s safety.
Due to the current state of the COVID-19 pandemic, no visitors are allowed at this time unless approved by hospital administration.
Non-COVID-19 inpatient visitation is as follows:
Visitors will be considered on a case-by-case basis for the following patients only:
- Patients under the age of 18.
- End-of-life patients. The number of visitors in an end-of-life situation will be determined by the house supervisor.
- Patients with special needs (e.g., developmental delays and compassionate care) upon house supervisor approval only.
Visitors are not allowed for patients with or suspected of having COVID-19. If you have questions about visiting your loved one, please call 310-823-8911 and ask to speak with the house supervisor.
Additional guidelines to note:
- Only approved visitors in accordance with this policy will be allowed to enter our facility.
- Per the California Department of Health, all visitors must demonstrate that they have been fully vaccinated against COVID-19 or have tested negative for COVID-19 within the previous 72 hours. Any unvaccinated or partially vaccinated visitor must show documentation of a negative COVID-19 test taken within 72 hours before each visit.
- Approved visitors will be required to pass our health screening and temperature check, remain masked at all times while on the premises and stay in their loved one's room or designated area while visiting. The lobby is not open for visitor use at this time.
- Approved visitors with a fever of 100 degrees or higher will not be allowed to enter.
- We currently are still allowing outside food or food delivery, flowers, gifts or additional personal items for patients.