Cedars-Sinai is here for you, and we are committed to your health and safety. As we continue to monitor COVID-19 cases in our community, Cedars-Sinai has taken steps to stay open and keep you safe.
Our hospital and physician offices are open.
You can contact us like you would during any other time so we can help determine your next steps for care. You can also reach us by:
Our emergency room remains available 24/7 for life-threatening issues, and our urgent care locations and outpatient offices continue to be fully staffed and open for all patients.
How We Are Keeping You Safe
Patients who visit Cedars-Sinai can expect the following safety precautions:
- Screening and temperature checks for every person entering our facilities, including staff.
- Universal masking of employees, physicians, patients and visitors at all times.
- Physical distancing in our waiting areas and clinical areas.
- Monitored visitor policy based on COVID-19 case numbers.
Covid-19 Updates from Cedars-Sinai
Schedule a Covid-19 Test
Cedars-Sinai now offers COVID-19 testing with results available within 48–72 hours. A doctor’s referral is not necessary, and you do not need to be a Cedars-Sinai patient. See FAQ for additional details.
Clinical Programs & Services
- For patients experiencing persistent symptoms after COVID-19
- Comprehensive initial evaluation by infectious disease and pulmonary specialists
- Further evaluation as needed by a range of specialists, such as cardiologists, neurologists and psychology experts
- Access to clinical research trials
- Treatment by highly trained cardiologists and imaging specialists
- High-risk patients with a history of heart conditions such as heart failure or diagnosed hypertension
- Continued symptoms like persistent shortness of breath, palpitations, an inability to move as easily or as much as before and/or other cardiac symptoms
- Participation in clinical research into the long-term effects of the virus on the heart
Planning Your Visit To Cedars-Sinai
- Your procedure: If you have an appointment scheduled for a medical office visit or imaging appointment, please review our current policies.
- Your surgery: For scheduled surgeries, please review our current policies for surgery.
- Visitor policy: We continue to evaluate our visitor policy to allow people to safely visit their loved ones.