COVID-19 Visitor Policy Updates
To support social distancing, no visitors will be allowed until further notice with the exceptions below.
PLEASE NOTE: Any visitors who are allowed must pass a health screening, including a temperature check. Visitors with a fever of 100 degrees and higher will not be allowed to enter. Visitors are required to wear masks at all times when on the premises.
In inpatient areas, one visitor is allowed for/as a:
- Pediatric caregiver for patients under the age of 18
- In-person discharge instructions
- Companion during labor, delivery and following birth
- Companion before and during surgery (after surgery, companions are subject to all restrictions listed here)
The number of visitors for end-of-life situations will be determined on a case-by-case basis.
At doctor appointments and urgent care centers, one visitor is allowed for/as:
- A parent or guardian for patients under the age of 18
- An adult to support or make decisions for patients with developmental disabilities, memory loss or confusion who require assistance
Do not visit if you have:
- Fever, cough, shortness of breath, runny nose or sneezing
- Been exposed to COVID-19